DietchGirl Knits

A journal of my knitting projects, yarn stash and anything else I can think of ...

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

It's Been a While...

Can you tell I suck at blogging? Let's see...

Started (and nearly finished) with Candy Apple Red (aka Green) Gable (http://www.zephyrstyle.com), in Cotton Fleece. Just need to finish the sleeves and block. Got nervous when folks at the knitalong said the sizing ran small, but the medium fits me perfectly.

Working on the second sleeve of the Anthropologie inspired capelet (found here on Craftster - http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=62281.0), done in black Patons Katrina.

Still working on the Blue Heron shawl, I've done a few more repeats. Can't knit lace while commuting (not a pretty sight, esp. when I drop a stitch), so it's a project I only work on at home.

The FCEK twin set is temporarily on hold. Finished the back of the cardigan, and goofed on one of the sleeves. I hate ripping, so it might be a while.

So many projects, so little time. Can't decide what to do next:
  • The Roundabout Leaf Tank from "Knitting Nature" using some Denim Silk in the stash (heavily leaning towards this as I just joined the knitalong)
  • Pacific Grove pullover (started last summer) in Elann's Pasticcio
  • An entrelac top from an old issue of Knit n' Style using navy and white Schulana Supercotton.
  • Reknit Knitty's Soleil since last summer's attempt came out way too big

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home